Parent & Leader Pancake Dinner
When: Sunday, August 8, 6:30 p.m.
Where: Community Room at North Hills
Why: Come meet your teenagers’ life group leaders!
When: Sunday, October 17, 7-8:30 p.m.
Where: Community Room of the Taylors campus
Why: To connect parents, encourage parents, and to inform them about what’s happening in pop culture.
Need childcare for this huddle? Click the button below.
Childcare signups close on October 10.
Current Parent Info
Middle School Teaching Outline
High School Teaching Outline
Previous Family Huddles
Middle School Life Group Questions
High School Life Group Questions
OTHER HELPFUL RESOURCES...
- CPYU Parent Page – March 2021
- Doing Life Together – ALIVE’S SAT
- Parent Cheat Sheet – Dealing with Fears
- Dealing with Cyberbullies
- Why Middle School Ministry is The Most Important Ministry at Your Church
- Axis Parents’ Guide to Tik Tok
- Essential Screen Balance
- Axis Parents’ Guide to Musical.ly
- Axis Parents’ Guide to Snapchat
- Axis Parents’ Guide to Stranger Things
- Have Smartphones Destroyed A Generation?
- 21 Sure-Fire After-School Questions To Get Your Kids Talking
- The Power of Positive Parenting
- When Children Say “I’m Bored.”
- Why Social Media is Not Smart for Middle School Kids
- 7 Practical Ways to Love Your Kids
- Four Tips for Helping Parents Understand Social Media
- 8 Things Kids Need to do by Themselves
- Parenting in a Porn-Saturated World
- 4 Myths About Our Kids and Porn
- 15 Dangerous Apps